Are you a (U.S. based) Team or Athlete interested in joining Zipp's efforts and becoming part of our Grassroots Sponsorship program? We are now a part of SRAM's Grassroots efforts, so the programs are one and the same.
Our Dealer-supported program allows you access to preferred pricing on select SRAM Road, MTB, and Zipp products. Please forward your one to two page proposal to email@example.com. Note that participants must have a single affiliated Dealer to apply to the program. We ask of you the following with our program and your program proposal:
- Team contact’s complete contact info and that of your supporting Dealer e.g. Names, Address, Phone #, E-mail
- Info about Local or National advocacy involvement
- The Team’s disciplines, history, and region
- Ways you have helped a Retailer grow their business
- Rider Names, E-mail, Social media contacts, and license number on an Excel document
- The Team should also make a commitment to educate Team members and Dealer staff on World Bicycle Relief
Electronic proposals are preferred. Hardcopy proposals can be forwarded and postdated no later than September 30th to:
SRAM Grassroots Committee
1333 N Kingsbury St FL 4
Chicago, IL 60642
Thanks for your interest in Zipp sponsorship. All sponsorships are in the form of Grassroots or "pro-deal" sponsorship via our wonderful retail network. How do I find my local Zipp retailer? Chances are, your local bike shop is a dealer (or can easily become one), or you can use our dealer locator HERE.